Harleys....do NOT try to look at pictures of the paint on jeeps to try to decide what color you want to paint your jeep.
1) Ask for suggestions on what to use, the mfger and the number.
2) Buy a rattle can of each one and paint some sections of your jeep with each one (side, rear, side)
3) Walk around it and see which you like better in full sun, partial shade and after the sun is behind some trees or under a carport.
4) "Correct" does not always equal what you "like" in terms of each type available....
5) A jeep painted last weekend and one that has been washed, rubbed against and set in the sun will not look the same either....
Order a can of each and experiment with what YOU like on the actual jeep!
GPW 17963 4/24/42 Chester, PA. USA 20113232 (est.)
GPW 85976 12/9/42 Louisville, KY. USA unknown
GPW 108552 4/21/43 Louisville, KY. USA 20371278
Bantam T3 4582 10/29/42 USA 0173499 (est.)