How to get Technical Manuals

M274 Mechanical Mule Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base
cjenk
G-Civilian
How to get Technical Manuals

Post by cjenk » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:33 pm

Hello, I'm pretty new to the G503 forum. I have been pokin' around the forums reading up on where to get the TM's for my mechanic who's gonna start rebuilding my mule's engine...the dang squirrels built a nest in the housing, and now the engine knocks pretty loud. I'm guessing this is due to an overheated/bad bearing. Anyways, After trying to do the searches suggested by others on the forum without luck, I finally found my own way to get most of the TM's, and thought I would share my new-found knowledge with fellow mule enthusiasts.

Step 1. Go to http://www.books.google.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Step 2. Type in the manual number you want. Such as TM 5-2805-213-24P for the 14 HP Mule Engine, and click search.
Step 3. Click the version of it that says Full view at the bottom of the description.
Step 4. In the upper right hand corner of the "book viewer", there is a button that says "PDF". If you click this, it will allow you to download the manual to PDF format. Then you can print it all out, and put it in a binder to keep for shop use.

Just a little note - The pdf's do have a small google watermark in the lower RH corner of the page when you print them out. But this didn't matter to me, since I plan on using the manual for its informational value rather than historic value.

mulehead
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class
Re: How to get Technical Manuals

Post by mulehead » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:24 am

:mrgreen:

welcome aboard! and for the information.

are you from n.c.? my name is mulehead art....252 726 5014. :P

cjenk
G-Civilian

Post by cjenk » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Hi Art, My name is Curtis, and I'm from Southern Illinois.

mulehead
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Post by mulehead » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:09 am

:mrgreen:

CURTIS....A BIT FAR FOR ME NOW DAYS AND A BIT WARMER..... AGAIN WELCOME!!!~

I AM 67 HANDYCAP....A FORMER MARINE MASTER-SGT.

I HAVE HAD MY MULE FOR THREE YEARS. COST ART A ARM AND A LEG FROM (MMA)...BUT SHE IS BRAND NEW FROM THE GOVT. WAREHOUSE. (MMA) MECHINICAL MULE OF AMERICA.COM ALSO HAS PARTS...BUT HOLD ON TO YOUR WALLET.

HAS A 106 AND TRAILER FOR SALE..TRAILER CAME FROM CAMP LEJUNE FROM AN EXPERENCEMENT WITH THE 106.

MY MULE IS A TWO SEATER W/LOCK GUN PLATE FOR MY 50. CAL (RESEN 50) EVERTHING ELSE IS ORIGI8NAL.

MMA ADDED A MODIFICATION TO HIS MULES A WINCH FOR FRONT AND REAR. HAS BRUSH GUARDS ETC. CHECK THEM OUT.

also a mod shifting handal. longer

PLACE TO BUY PARTS IS BILL WATSON MULES PARTS.COM AND THREE OTHERS FOR GOOD DEALS.

MINE HAS ONLY 6 HRS ON IT AS THE FIRDT TIME AT THE DEER LEASE, I LET A FRIEND DRIVE IT...WHO SAID HE HAD DRIVEN MANY MULES.....RETURNED IT BROKEN.... JAMING THE GEARS. I AM NOT ABLE TO WORK ON it JUST YET.

MAY HAVE FOUND A ALL NEW SUPPLY OF MULES AND PARTS. IN MY TOWN. I KNOW HE HAS M715 AND GAMA GOATS..ALL KEEP IN SHIP CONTAINER AND THE ONE M715 ONLY HAD 35,000 MILES AND LOOKED COMPLETE AND RUST FREE.

WELL ENOUGH FOR NOW THE FORUM WILL PROMOTE YOU SOON. I HAD MADE MASTERSGT BUT CHANGED TO A NEW COMPANY AND HAD TO START OVER.

ART AND FRANCES THE MULE AHARGER@EC.RR.COM

Return to “Mule M274”