Here's a pile of WW2 era International Truck Speedometer Parts for your consideration...
This lot consists of the following:
* Complete 579-V "Civilian Style" 0-80 MPH Speedometer. This model was used on the 2-1/2T 4x2 K-7 and probably other trucks. Back of case is ink-stamped 579-V. Face shows some color loss to the red numbers on the face, flaky number roll spots and the needle paint is missing. Otherwise it appears to be VG-EXC and is not frozen or damaged. Great take-off example.
* Clamp-On Vacuum Assist Accessory. Clamps to the back of the speedometer and almost looks like a governor of some sort but I'm not sure. Missing the rubber vacuum line otherwise EXC.
* Extra Civilian Body and Face (bare) -- VG
* Military(?)/Civilian Number Roll (EXC).
* Military Body (poor, frozen), Face (poor, pitted), and Case (VG+)
Lot for $160, post-paid Priority Mail in the Lower 48. Please PM direct if you are interested.