BIKE IS SOLD!
Early 1944 frame (101531) with 1940 engine (5960) [REME tag present as well from 1951 engine overhaul]
Paintjob is so-so with some off-color touch-ups. There are thin spots, chips, dents and scratches.
Schipperfabrik pannier bags and Y-straps included.
The fuel tank unit markings and C number are completely wrong for this year bike. Previous owner applied them after reading the story of the real bike it represents (early war).
Previous owner was a Brit bike enthusiast and installed a Powerdynamo and Triumph clutch (old one slipped and dragged). Pics of the clutch conversion can be seen here:http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m311 ... 20/Clutch/
Other parts included with the bike (also see pics in my photobucket album linked below):
- Original pillion seat and saddle, both need new covering material (tape is covering the holes for the pillion seat on the bike)
- Original magdyno - previous owner said it was working but I can't confirm.
- Original clutch (or at least "original" as in M20?) - debatable condition.
- Freshly bored spare cylinder head but it has a chipped fin, but the chipped piece is included if repair attempt desired?)
- New spare piston.
- Spare gearbox - condition unknown.
It has a valid clean lien-free NC vehicle title. Ready to go.
Unfortunately the bike just sits in my garage so it hasn't been ridden in over a year but I start it up about once every two weeks. It now has a smoky exhaust, I'm assuming due to lack of use the oil is pooling?
Here's a video showing the smoke:http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m311 ... V09456.mp4Asking $5300.BIKE IS SOLD!
Images here:http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m311 ... ?start=all