A new Youtube M151 series Mods links

M151 modifications, sugestions, and ideas, official MWO's and unofficial field mods

Hummerkiller

A new Youtube M151 series Mods links

Post by Hummerkiller » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:45 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjUz-pGUGPo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCp_LZe6DOE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I loved how this old rig was done up, I was truly blown away at how these guys squeezed that big engine in that engine compartment...LOL Other Mods like this I have seen the engine lowered and mounted to the Uni-frame this one some how is mounted with very few mods to the iner front fenders, at least the IFS and IRS are more or less well some what original and attached unlike my M151-LC project that was solid axel. Like my Rigs this M151 is pretty rough and would have been a real project on the restoration board anyway, it is a fun clip all the same. There is no Doubt that this is pure BUBBA MUTT and so fun to at least check out...LOL

To hear a roar under the hood in that rig was like being on a acid trip...LOL You just would never expect to hear a M151 roar at this rig does...LOL Only the rear wheels spin out making me truly believe the rig is only 2 wheel rear driven.

In the next link The Transmission and other parts are something to look at I was not honestly sure if the M151 is now only rear wheel drive It looks but i maybe mistaken as if the IFS is only free floating now with no diff at all maybe someoen with good eyes can get a better look then I have. Maybe it is a universal set up as some pictures do look like a front drive shaft is also present, maybe I am wrong but the pictures are cool all the same.

John Smith
Captain - CAP

Re: A new Youtube M151 series Mods links

Post by John Smith » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:25 pm

HK, are you still in Israel? Henrietta?

Good Day....
Capt. John Smith
ignurt@gmail.com
Hypermiler
MVPA 19010
1952 Willys M38A1

Hummerkiller

Re: A new Youtube M151 series Mods links

Post by Hummerkiller » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:42 am

John I am in Florida at the moment! I will be back for a week next month as my Grandson was just born, then back to Florida until the spring before heading back to Texas after a short vacation in Boston and New Hampshire.

Return to “M151 Modifications”