CLOVERDALE CITRUS PARADE 2/18/17

North Bay Military Vehicle Club, to perserve and honor those for our military men & women. Exibit for historical purpose for those to admire and appreciate.

Moderator: mfrance

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

CLOVERDALE CITRUS PARADE 2/18/17

Post by mfrance » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:06 pm

"Something Old, Something New, 125 Years With You" is the theme of the 2017 Cloverdale Citrus Fair and Parade

Please join us for the parade, Saturday February 18th.....the usual time (parade begins at 11:00 am - we gather about 10:00 ish), usual place. If the staging area is different this year, I'll let everyone know.

If you have any questions, email me at jmdreisback@yahoo.com or call me 433-7144. Parade day, you can reach me on my cell phone (707) 292-7352.

See you at the parade.

Jim Dreisback

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Re: CLOVERDALE CITRUS PARADE 2/18/17

Post by mfrance » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:21 pm

We are still a go for the Cloverdale Parade this Saturday rain or shine (pending extreme weather). Our position in the parade is the same as the past few years on 3rd street. Best route is to take the frontage roads to Cloverdale, go over the first overpass and head North to downtown. Turn left at the old Owl Cafe and work your way through the back streets. After several blocks turn right and hit Jefferson, then continue North and turn right onto 3rd. Try to be there by 10:00 AM. The parade starts at 11:00.

I would appreciate it if you would let me know that you are coming so that I can figure how much space to allow for our group.

Jim Dreisback
(707) 292-7352 

Return to “North Bay Military Vehicle Club”