CLOVERDALE CITRUS PARADE 2/13/16

North Bay Military Vehicle Club, to perserve and honor those for our military men & women. Exibit for historical purpose for those to admire and appreciate.

Moderator: mfrance

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

CLOVERDALE CITRUS PARADE 2/13/16

Post by mfrance » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:49 pm

Please forward this email to the members of the North Bay Military Vehicle Club. Thanks

Cloverdale Citrus Fair Parade. We were on the Fair's webpage, along with several other entries from the parade. So...let's do it again.

Cloverdale Citrus Fair Parade

Saturday, February 13 - 11:00 a.m. Judging is from 9:45 to 10:15

Theme: "Pirates of the Fair'ibbean"

We will gather at our usual place, on Third Street between Washington and Jefferson, unless you hear other wise from me.

If you have any questions, call 433-7144 or email me at jmdreisback@yahoo.com.

See you February 13th at the parade.

Jim Dreisback

mfrance
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Re: CLOVERDALE CITRUS PARADE 2/13/16

Post by mfrance » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:34 am

The weather looks great for the Cloverdale Parade this Saturday. I hope we can have a good turnout. The residents of Cloverdale always give us a warm welcome.

Two things; If some of you would like to meet up at Cricklewood in Larkfield we can meet there at 9:00 AM with a 9:15 departure time.
The idea was presented that we could meet up after the parade at a park in the area and have lunch. You can bring a lunch or you can pick-up something to eat after the parade.

Let me know if you are planning to make the parade, if you will be meeting at Cricklewood and if you might stay after the parade.

See ya Saturday

Jim Dreisback

Return to “North Bay Military Vehicle Club”