WTB cast floor bracket for NOM12

Modifications by service branch
damar2yxr
G-Sergeant First Class
G-Sergeant First Class

WTB cast floor bracket for NOM12

Post by damar2yxr » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 am

I won't say tranny hump opening anymore. I cannot live with a sheet metal patch over that factory cut opening for the PTO belt that runs the generator. So I am going to be in the market for the "cast floor bracket". I think that would look better and more people will ask..."whats that for?"
Who knows? Maybe more of these parts will fall into my hands as time goes by ........................

Holy crap! I just noticed I made Corporal!!!!! It wasn't too long ago I was a buck private. I'm the same rank as my son! (Yeah that fellow in my avatar. Semper Fi!)
Proud father of a Marine, Navy pilot, Army dentist and a Princess. Life is good!

Chuckman84
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee

Re: WTB cast floor bracket for NOM12

Post by Chuckman84 » Mon May 16, 2016 3:57 pm

I just stumbled into a MZ2 that has a nice casting that needs a home. If I can't find someone that wants the whole body, I'll keep you in mind. What are they worth? see my threads in general knowledge for pics.

Chuck
83 CJ7 full-bore rock crawler
53 CJ3A farm/hunting rig
45 GPW being restored

damar2yxr
G-Sergeant First Class
G-Sergeant First Class

Re: WTB cast floor bracket for NOM12

Post by damar2yxr » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Well folks, persistence pays off. Thanks to Chuckman I have acquired the elusive floor bracket for the NOM 12, without which, no further radio parts acquisition is even practical. Now its off to find the generator that sits on the bracket. If, by chance, I find that I will have a very serviceable armrest until the next item is located. THANK YOU again Chuckman and thanks to the folks here who remembered this ad because several have PM'd me with leads. Awesome sauce! :D
Proud father of a Marine, Navy pilot, Army dentist and a Princess. Life is good!

Return to “Jeeps used by: USMC, USN, USCG (-NO EBAY-CRAIGSLIST-COMMERCIAL SALES-)”