FS: WWII BT-13 Trainer Cockpit and Trailer

and other stuff up in the air
tankbarb
Sergeant Major of the Gee

FS: WWII BT-13 Trainer Cockpit and Trailer

Post by tankbarb » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:14 pm

Must sell -need garage space for another project.
I am offering an original WWII BT-13 Trainer Cockpit (No AF41-9982) and Trailer. The cockpit section was taken from an original aircraft and mounted on a trailer for use at airshows and special events as photo opportunity for public that could not afford a real aircraft themselves. Cockpit has original seat, rudder pedals, throttle quadrant, most original gauges and a couple of radios, etc. Also included is another canopy set with canopy slide rails to replace cut rails if someone would want to add onto the aft cockpit for more authentic showing and/or replacing canopy sections (one sliding section has already been placed on trainer). I have another aircraft seat to mount in the rear for looks which I was told came out of a C-47. Trailer is wired for lights and recently had plates for legal towing, come pick it up and take it home. Great opportunity for any museum or individual wanting to display an original piece of WWII history. This is a great item for letting individuals sit in and have their picture taken at airshows and WWII events....always a crowed pleaser. Asking $7000.00 or best offer for everything. If interested, send email or call for more info

Thanks,
Keith Moore
tankbarbm5@gmail.com
314-791-8883

Last edited by tankbarb on Sat May 11, 2019 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

tankbarb

Must sell FS: WWII BT-13 Trainer Cockpit and Trailer - Price Lower

Post by tankbarb » Sat May 11, 2019 8:30 am

Must sell, need garage space for another project. Updated contact info.

Thanks,
Keith Moore
tankbarbm5@gmail.com
314 791 8883

Return to “Warbirds - Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY) and Knowledge Base”