Post by crankshaft45 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:22 am

TY, Chuck W supplied the picture.
82nd Airborne 1960-63

crankshaft45
G-Command Sergeant Major
G-Command Sergeant Major

Re: Transport trailer

Post by crankshaft45 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:35 am

The picture illustrates the normal mounting position of the unit. I set the base plate crosswise in the front of the trailer, that way in the close confines of the trailer I only have to center the hitch over the base and slide the coupler to the hitch ball. Makes it much easier to hook up.
82nd Airborne 1960-63

old man
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee

Re: Transport trailer

Post by old man » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:39 pm

I haven't been around for sometime but figured it was time to check in again. I have a enclosed triton vault v-nose. all aluminum spring assisted ramp, side door, and it was the mule trailer all the way. pulled it down to Alabama and hardly knew it was there. plywood finished interior walls, inside spare tire mount,
6x12 6' high (vc-612). I loved this trailer but now only use it for storage, had a need for a larger trailer for my other vehicles.
I would even conciser a package deal. my a2 that is complete and runs great, along with enough spare parts to keep it running for a very long time, including 2 spare cvc joints plus other hard to find parts and many normal maintenance parts. and a spare gen. set motor in the create.
if there is a interest you can message me here.

Return to “Mule M274”