Steering wheel mystery nut

M274 Mechanical Mule Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base
Chuck W.
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General
Re: Steering wheel mystery nut

Post by Chuck W. » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:35 am

pertaining to some of the other posts on this thread, I thought I'd let everybody know that my wife's dad passed away early this morning, my birthday, while waiting for a heart valve replacement. He would have been 90 on the 16th. We have been staying with him at night in the hospital. My mom is still dealing with colon cancer and taking chemotherapy and doing well. I thank you all for your prayers and kind words during these times.

progun3400
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

Post by progun3400 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:49 am

Chuck W. wrote:pertaining to some of the other posts on this thread, I thought I'd let everybody know that my wife's dad passed away early this morning, my birthday, while waiting for a heart valve replacement. He would have been 90 on the 16th. We have been staying with him at night in the hospital. My mom is still dealing with colon cancer and taking chemotherapy and doing well. I thank you all for your prayers and kind words during these times.
Sorry to hear that buddy, my condolences to you and your family.

Auto Shop teacher
G-Lieutenant Colonel
G-Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Auto Shop teacher » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Joanie and I lost my mom and her dad (our last remaining parents) last year. It is never fun to realize you are an orphan at any age. Out hearts and prayers go out to you Chuck.

Return to “Mule M274”