FS Weasel restoration project

Ships, Boats, Small Craft, Patrol Craft, Landing Craft, Amphibious Tracked Military Vehicles, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY) and Knowledge Base
tiredironvt
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class
FS Weasel restoration project

Post by tiredironvt » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:21 am

I have for sale M29c weasel restoration project that I am unable to complete,,The Weasel is an M29C missing actual serial number but I estimate is mid to late production that I acquired from a monastery back in the early 90’s. The body tub has had new skirt and hat channels and all components are NOS …was stripped down to hull and all suspension parts renewed including two new springs the other two re-arched… compete set of all new boogie wheels with support arms that have been set up with shims but need to next have seals installed….tracks have been rebuilt with Russ Morgan’s belt system …NOS front idlers and axel need to be installed…NOS windshield , all new seat cushions with backs…has original engine in it which runs well with T90 transmission and have completely rebuilt and detailed engine done using only NOS Studebaker Champion engine components which came from another parts Weasel that I had planned to install….Engine has been run on test stand and performs well. The parts Weasel is also an M29C complete but missing tracks and the bottom well rusted from exposure to the elements but would make for more good parts or perhaps an ambitious restoration… Also have hard to find NOS Weasel top with original wrapping Would like to sell as package including parts weasel and many other miscelaneous parts...open to offers...feel free to contact directly at < ringovt@gmail.com>

Charlie 6
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant

Re: FS Weasel restoration project

Post by Charlie 6 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:50 pm

Where is it located?

W. Winget
LTC, U.S. Army
LTC, U.S. Army

Re: FS Weasel restoration project

Post by W. Winget » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:16 am

If it's at his place, he has listed items in Vermont (also last two initials of his call sign)
So I'd be Vermont.
V/R W Winget

Return to “Boats, Ships, Landing Craft, and Tracked amphibian”