M1114 Turret assembly

1985 - Present, Vehicles, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.

Moderator: Kurt Lesser

CHASWINGMAN
G-First Sergeant
G-First Sergeant

M1114 Turret assembly

Post by CHASWINGMAN » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:26 pm

$3,500.00
Shipped via Fastenal in a big heavy crate.
Or you can pick it up in 29461 Sc.

Includes:
Heavy bearing assembly
Geared ring with manual crank and lock. both in excellent condition.
(this type does not require the k bracket)

Hatch with support legs (I do not have the little mounting feet that go on the top plate) hatch in great condition

Brand new reproduction laser cut top plate. Does not have the holes around the outer perimeter for the whiskers, as I've learned those are drilled when the whiskers were installed. This plate was made exactly like the original in every aspect. I made these because I was having a hard time finding originals that were in good shape. If you absolutely need an original, I can sell one with the kit, but the insulation underneath is crappy as is the paint.

Heavy weapons mount with riser and UPA with the flat bracket to mount a shield arm to.

This will fit the earlier style turret supports, but you will need to drill more holes in the support if you want to use every hole in the bearing. I've done it both ways.

Will also fit the 1151 roof, but you will need to modify the adapter ring.

All parts are in serviceable condition and will need painting. The new top plate (aka weapons tray) will come painted black on the bottom and tan on the top. The weapons mount is in great condition, but the idiots that put the riser in, didn't bother to use any antiseize, so it's stuck in there pretty good. I've got several like this. The UPA socket part of the riser is in like new condition, as is the UPA.

email me or text me for pics. 843 six seven zero 9636 todd.stsr at gmail.com
GMV
M998
Lots of green and tan metal junk.
M151a2
M416
M1102 x 4

86humv
G-Major General
G-Major General

Re: M1114 Turret assembly

Post by 86humv » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:50 pm

I have the brackets for the support legs to lock into available.
86 Hmmwv
Lots A parts
M101A2 trailer
M1102 trailer

CHASWINGMAN
G-First Sergeant
G-First Sergeant

Post by CHASWINGMAN » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:07 am

Nice!!! I'll give you a call this afternoon. Thanks Greg
GMV
M998
M151a2
M416
M1102 x 4

CHASWINGMAN
G-First Sergeant
G-First Sergeant

Post by CHASWINGMAN » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:55 pm

Update:
I now have the support leg brackets, the latches that secure the hatch shut and all the installation hardware.
The weapons mount has had the riser removed, cleaned and now goes in and out as it should.

Turret will come completely assembled with every bolt in the correct place. The weapons mount will have to be bolted on, along with the lock, as It will ship separated to reduce the size of the shipping crate.

This is a ready to work turret assembly.

If you want to go with a power turret, add $1,100.00. This will include the newer MRAP M-ATV style tan motor, control unit and joystick. No manual crank or lock is necessary with this set up. If you want the green motor and controller, you will still need the manual crank and lock.

I have the correct joystick to controller cable and I've made a power cable that connects to the top of the controller, this is the cable that goes to a set of batteries that usually mount on the rear of the gunners kit. I've adapted a set of batteries and mounted them on the side of the gun shield, hiding them in a 40mm ammo can. I do not recommend running the motor from the vehicle power source unless you know your truck has good/constant voltage. I have the cable that applies to that, but honestly, it gets in the way and disconnects if you spin the turret too far in either direction.
GMV
M998
M151a2
M416
M1102 x 4

Return to “Humvee For Sale”