GEP 18000085 Emission Label decal

1985 - Present, Vehicles, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.

Moderator: Kurt Lesser

gotcali
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class
GEP 18000085 Emission Label decal

Post by gotcali » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:24 am

For registering to on road use:
Many states will require you to have the rig weighed, examined by CHP for VIN or to assign a VIN, seat belts and a brake and lamp certificate of which reverse lights will be required for on road use. Also, at the DMV, they will inspect all of your paper work and lastly check for matching VIN and emission label decals on the engine driver side valve cover. Of these all, by far the hardest thing to get and find if you don't have it is the emission decal sticker. I was lucky enough to source the last ones and bought them all. If you guys need one, please email me or text me.
$100
My name is Eric, 909-994-3244 and email is gotcalirealestate@yahoo.com. Thank you.

gotcali
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class
Re: GEP 18000085 Emission Label decal

Post by gotcali » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:46 am

gotcali wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:24 am
Many states will require you to have the rig weighed, examined by CHP for VIN or to assign a VIN, seat belts and a brake and lamp certificate of which reverse lights will be required for on road use. Also, at the DMV, they will inspect all of your paper work and lastly check for matching VIN and emission label decals on the engine driver side valve cover. Of these all, by far the hardest thing to get and find if you don't have it is the emission decal sticker. I was lucky enough to source the last ones and bought them all. If you guys need one, please email me or text me.
$100
My name is Eric, 909-994-3244 and email is gotcalirealestate@yahoo.com. Thank you.

gotcali
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Post by gotcali » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:38 pm

gotcali wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:24 am
$100

Action
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by Action » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:12 pm

WOW! retail is under $3.
When you sell all of those, I will refill your stock at $50 each.

Jason

Return to “Humvee For Sale”