Several Hmmwv items for sale.

1985 - Present, Vehicles, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.

Moderator: Kurt Lesser

CHASWINGMAN
G-First Sergeant
G-First Sergeant

Several Hmmwv items for sale.

Post by CHASWINGMAN » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:29 am

I'll be setting up at the Durhamtown Military Vehicle Rally in Union Point GA from the 18th thru the 22nd this month and will be bringing some hmmwv stuff for sale. These are Items I don't have the time or patience to deal with shipping, so I'm bringing them to the show. Most are too big a bulky. If any of you guys want any of these items and are not going to the show, I can hold them for you until January, but they must be paid for first. I'm located in Moncks Corner SC, which is near Charleston, zip for mapping is 29461. You can call me or text me (preferred, since I don't email all day long). For ease of pictures, you can go to the Charleston SC craigslist and type in Hmmwv. You will see all the pics there. Or I can email you pics when I get to my computer. I deleted the pics off my phone and I'm too lazy to take the again :)

ECV Hood and nose, complete, with lights, wiring (has been cut by a moron, but fixable) grille, etc. Basically a take off. The drivers side corner is missing a small chunk, but it's not nasty. There are a couple of brackets that go on the frame and I do not have them, but there are guys on here that do. $1200.00.

NOS Hardtop windshield frame. This is the very early black frame and it of course has the ears for mounting the roof. It never had the holes drilled for the mirrors, since they were originally mounted on the body in the first early models. There are some scuffs and scrapes from storage/handling, but not bad at all. I will include the rivnuts and stainless bolts for mounting the mirrors. $550

Radio trays, some old style and some new style for the Blue Force Tracker. I will also be bringing an assortment of Blue Force Tracker parts, wiring, etc. I don't have pics of this stuff yet, but I will over the next week or so as I'm sorting. Prices are going to range from $25.00-$700. I don't have any BFT monitors, but would like to find one.

4 man soft top bow set, it's already assembled. I need to go put my hands on it and inspect the condition, will update this posting once I do that. I also have an nos rear curtain in woodland camo in excellent shape (still in plastic bag) that is for the 4 man soft top set up.

I may also bring a set of x-doors that have fake armor plate that we used on my truck for film/tv. I'll be asking $1,900.00 for them. Can send pics on request, as I just made this decision to sell them about ten seconds ago.

I will have boxes of antenna parts, mounts, cables, correct nuts and bolts of all sizes as well as some stainless hardware.

A set of 4 MRAP seats that are great for mounting in the rear of the hmmwv. They mount vertically and have a 5 point harness built in. They are a tan canvas and made by GSS. They are $325.00 each seat.

I'm also considering bringing/selling my SF roof, turret, sponsons and rear hatch. The roof is complete but no insulation underneath, I don't have every piece of the correct hardware for mounting it and I'm missing one of the b pillar covers. The b pillar tubes, turret support, spacers, all the important stuff is all there. Missing some of the hardware for the rear hatch supports (never used them anyway). The sponsons are like new and the hatch in excellent. Roof does have the rails that were on the GMV's. Turret is a newer design, that I believe is for the 900 series trucks, but it went right in the hmmwv roof. It does not have the hatch, I think it came that way for the big trucks. It was originally mounted on a square plate. The bearing is the black, newer version and it handled the weight of the gunners protection kit and .50 just fine. I've used this set up for several years while my truck was playing Hollywood. Now I'm going to build my truck the way I want it. I'll take $6,300 for the slantback/hardtop stuff that I just described and will give you everything I have to go with it. I won't take this to the show unless I have a real buyer in advance. If you want the x doors as listed above and the NOS windshield frame, I'll work out a price that's fair. I will tell you though, I mounted the turret support forward arms to the the windshield frame using brackets I found at a show and it's worked just fine that way. A purist would want the correct windshield frame.

The reason I don't/won't ship is simply my schedule is a nightmare and it's a royal pain to deal with from a logistical standpoint. I do shows once in a while to lighten my load of junk. So please understand that I'm not being a turd, I just can't be reliable to ship in a timely manner.

Thanks guys.
Todd 843-six seven zero 9636
GMV
M998
Lots of green and tan metal junk.
M151a2
M416
M1102 x 4

ltrpd
G-Sergeant First Class
G-Sergeant First Class

Re: Several Hmmwv items for sale.

Post by ltrpd » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Can you pm me a picture of your sf setup

CHASWINGMAN
G-First Sergeant
G-First Sergeant

Post by CHASWINGMAN » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:03 am

SF hard top set up is sold, as well as the x doors. everything else is still up for grabs
GMV
M998
Lots of green and tan metal junk.
M151a2
M416
M1102 x 4

RockHillWill
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee

Post by RockHillWill » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:26 am

I'm not sure where to post this, but I want to attend the Military Rally, but not sure ho to make contact with the presenters. I can only attend one or two days, but the wife is very interested in taking a ride in a Humvee, as we have not received ours yet. Any Advice??

Mark Rozak
G-Captain
G-Captain

Post by Mark Rozak » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:52 pm

There is a forum page for upcoming events.

nspctr1
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Post by nspctr1 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:15 pm

You decide on price for 4 man top

Return to “Humvee For Sale”