Merry Christmas

1985 - Present, Questions, discussions, regarding anything related to the Humvee. (NO AUCTION or EBAY)

Moderator: Kurt Lesser

dunsbr
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Merry Christmas

Post by dunsbr » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:18 pm

As we are a day ahead over here,
let me be the first to wish all G503 members and their families a very Merry Christmas!!

Cheers
Brad Dunstan
RHD '87 M1026
(with 4L80E Trans, 242 T/case, 12K hubs, CTIS, A2 wiring, Air Con, A2 ebrake, 9k Winch,
Serpentine Belt Accessory Drive & Eaton e-lockers)

dilvoy
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Merry Christmas

Post by dilvoy » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:11 pm

I see a red sleigh and I want it painted Bla..... oops!

Merry Christmas
George D. Paxinos

M998
M1123A2

cpl brown
G-Second Lieutenant
G-Second Lieutenant

Post by cpl brown » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:49 pm

the best place to get the best advice ,,

marry christmas and happy new year

dj brown
m1026
m75 #1
m75 #2
simperfi
A mans word is his honor

George Stojkos
Sergeant Major of the Gee

Christmas Cheer

Post by George Stojkos » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:07 pm

Same to you Brad. I`ve been chosen to deliver presents to the Salvation Army Christmas appeal .Camo M1026 with tinsel and baubles, Santa passing out presents through the turret. I look like a big fat Christmas tree driving down the road. :roll:

George Stojkos

Christmas Cheer

Post by George Stojkos » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:07 pm

Same to you Brad. I`ve been chosen to deliver presents to the Salvation Army Christmas appeal .Camo M1026 with tinsel and baubles, Santa passing out presents through the turret. I look like a big fat Christmas tree driving down the road. :roll:

M1025HUMVEE
G-First Sergeant
G-First Sergeant

Post by M1025HUMVEE » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:24 pm

Merry Christmas to all of us at G503, and I hope 2007 will be another great year for all of us HUMVEE nuts. :D

Action
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by Action » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:11 pm

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you guys. I am only 1 hour and 10 minutes into Christmas. I am staying up to meet Santa for breakfast.

Jason

dunsbr
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by dunsbr » Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:23 pm

On Behalf of the Australian members of G503,,

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice.

With respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Australia great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical disability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

Legal Disclaimer: By accepting this agreement, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Sincerely,

(Name withheld by request of author for legal, social and cultural considerations.)
Brad Dunstan
RHD '87 M1026
(with 4L80E Trans, 242 T/case, 12K hubs, CTIS, A2 wiring, Air Con, A2 ebrake, 9k Winch,
Serpentine Belt Accessory Drive & Eaton e-lockers)

Return to “Humvee Technical Knowledge Base -”