WI. pickup an axle, then only ship tires to Va.

Driving one way empty? Need something moved? Coordinating the movement of rolling stock & parts among gee members.
W. Winget
LTC, U.S. Army
LTC, U.S. Army

WI. pickup an axle, then only ship tires to Va.

Post by W. Winget » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:15 am

I have an opportunity to purchase an old white truck front solid beam axle assembly (no springs) from a farm in "Ladysmith", up East of Minneapolis off Rt 8, due North of Chippewa Falls

It's an old White truck axle in a barn, with two 36" x 5" solid rubber tires.( the ONLY PARTs I NEED! ) I would need it picked up, and the tires (with rubber) only shipped to Virginia.
Willing to pay properly for the effort involved....be it strap both to a pallet with a piece of plywood between and atop them, or rolled into a Greyhound Bus station with shipping tag, or simply UPS them for that matter.
No real rush on shipping out, but they would need to be picked up from the guy within a few weeks.

Need just the solid steel rimmed/rubber wheels here in Virginia for the 1918 Standard B Liberty truck restoration.

shipping to:
Carrollton, Virginia 23314

V/R W. Winget

Looking for 2ea. 36" x 5" solid rubber tires on steel rim and 2-4ea. 40' x 6" Solids to get her rolling before the end of 2017. WAW

Return to “Transportation”