Nor Cal Mule

ALL auctions and ALL listings from other websites.
ndnile
G-Second Lieutenant
G-Second Lieutenant
Nor Cal Mule

Post by ndnile » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:20 pm

Not mine.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/snw/d ... 91130.html
Too many projects so I have decided to sell my mule. This is a Vietnam era military vehicle that is very cool and fun to drive. These were used by the marines, army etc. I've done a ton of work and have collected most of the parts needed to restore this mule. All it needs at this point is some time and elbow grease. Four wheel drive, four wheel steer, electric start etc. These mules are getting more rare by the day.
The good:
Front basket in good shape
Engine guard and engine cover RARE in good shape.
Deck is in good shape besides a few holes the previous owner drilled. Nothing that can't be fixed easily.
New tires.
Rebuilt the axles and installed new axle boots and properly shimmed.
Many new parts including fuel pump, pistons and cylinders,seat covers, shift knobs, carburetor,shift lever guard, fuel lines etc.
The bad:
Let it sit too long so it'll need some cleaning before it will run. I have YouTube videos showing it ran fine.
The synchronizer in the tranny is shot. This is a standard jeep synchro that costs about $20.00. My plan was to rebuild the tranny and motor, then paint it to complete the restoration. BTW, I also have the tranny and engine gasket sets that will go with it.
Additional stuff that go with it:
Tow bar
All the manuals
All other spare parts I've collected for the mule.

No trades, spammers don't bother, I don't need help selling
Cheers, Doug
Doug
Sacramento Area
1943 Willys MB
1943 GPW-125334 (Sold)
1962 M170
1959 Willys Wagon

Return to “Auction, Craigslist, Other Listings”