Early MB Stat Grill Type Bell Housing **RETRACTED**

ALL auctions and ALL listings from other websites.
Michael O.
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Early MB Stat Grill Type Bell Housing **RETRACTED**

Post by Michael O. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:59 pm

Turns out that the overall consensus is that this is for an MA....sorry.
Last edited by Michael O. on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:38 am, edited 6 times in total.
Michael O’Connell

Too many jeeps…and a Dodge.

MVPA 13861

blitz67
G-Major
G-Major

Re: Early MB Stat Grill Type Bell Housing For Sale

Post by blitz67 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:02 am

WOW, I sold one for about $200 a few months ago, wasn't it to you Michael?

blitz67
G-Major
G-Major

Post by blitz67 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:03 am

Sold a late war skid plate to you for cheap too, this is why I don't sell anything here. You try to help people out and..............

Michael O.
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by Michael O. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:45 am

blitz67 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:03 am
this is why I don't sell anything here. You try to help people out and..............
Brad, the bell housing you sold me was from one of your listings on eBay...I don’t think you offered it here at all..and I was simply your highest bidder. You are now holding that against me? I’m sorry you didn’t get as much as others were paid for theirs. You still probably made money on it, so what’s the problem? Yes, you sold me a modified late war skid plate that I needed. I believe I paid your reasonable asking price for such a skid plate with part of it cut out. Cost me an additional $100 to make the necessary repairs but I’m happy with it. In the end, I have about about what...$250 or so total invested in it in after the cost of the skid plate, shipping and the cost of the repair? No matter...it was one I needed. I don’t remember exactly what I paid you for it but I remember being very appreciative to you...and I am still.

I have literally given hundreds of dollars worth in good parts to others on here in the past year....I do try to help others a always try to pay it forward. I don’t sell parts through eBay auctions, rather I like to offer items to other g503.com or MVPA members directly. So, why do you berate me?

Now that the general consensus is that this is actually for an MA prototype, I’ll re-list it under an appropriate forum.
Michael O’Connell

Too many jeeps…and a Dodge.

MVPA 13861

Return to “Auction, Craigslist, Other Listings”