Ferret Sand / Ditch Ramps

Other MV's, Non U.S. Manufacture
lpcoating
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Ferret Sand / Ditch Ramps

Post by lpcoating » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:36 pm

Hello all. CMD is now making Ferret sand / ditch ramps. These were copied from a set off of a '62 Ferret. I believe these are originals that we copied but I'm not a Ferret expert so not 100% sure as I've seen several variations of these ramps. However, ours match was was copied (ramp in primer). Ramps weigh 60 lbs. each and have a light coating of anti-rust. Price per set is $350 plus shipping.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Guy

www.m151bodypanels.com

lpcoating
Re: Ferret Sand / Ditch Ramps

Post by lpcoating » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:34 pm

They fit! $350 per set of (2) plus shipping. Ferret not included.

Guy

http://www.m151bodypanels.com

bombtech
G-Sergeant Major
G-Sergeant Major

Post by bombtech » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:29 pm

Guy,
The sand channels look to be very nice and the price is not bad either. I do believe that your pattern unit was a copy of an original. It is missing the reinforcement plates on the ends and I think two impressions on the flat section. That said they will look great painted up and mounted on anyones FSC.
Cheers,
Rick
WAC B&G MVT
1987 HMMWV w/ M101A3
1989 Perentie for sale
1966 M274A2 Mechanical Mule
1990 FAV Saker for sale

lpcoating

Post by lpcoating » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:33 am

bombtech wrote:Guy,
The sand channels look to be very nice and the price is not bad either. I do believe that your pattern unit was a copy of an original. It is missing the reinforcement plates on the ends and I think two impressions on the flat section. That said they will look great painted up and mounted on anyones FSC.
Cheers,
Rick,

That is a possibility. If so, who ever made the one I copied had some nice equipment. I have access to another set that has the plates and ribs. I will look at them in a week or so. Adding the plates is not a problem but based on the interest so far, I do not think I will invest the money in the tooling to duplicate the rib. We'll see.

Guy

Return to “Other MV's, Non U.S. Manufacture”