Kuebelwagen Typ 82

Other MV's, Non U.S. Manufacture
gioca
G-Corporal
G-Corporal
Kuebelwagen Typ 82

Post by gioca » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:17 am

The daugther of a good friend of mine passed away recently has applied to me looking for an advice.
She has inherited a Kuebelwagen Typ 82 made in 1944, the vehicle is desert sand in color, restored and in good working conditions,. It is fitted with a post war VW engine but the original one is available as a spare. To my knowledge some parts are not original (canvas items, doors, speedometer) and the brakes have been modified.
Please, could someone let me have an idea about the market value of the vehicle described above?

wjohn
LTCOL, RA Sigs
LTCOL, RA Sigs

Re: Kuebelwagen Typ 82

Post by wjohn » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:59 pm

gioca wrote:The daugther of a good friend of mine passed away recently has applied to me looking for an advice.
She has inherited a Kuebelwagen Typ 82 made in 1944, the vehicle is desert sand in color, restored and in good working conditions,. It is fitted with a post war VW engine but the original one is available as a spare. To my knowledge some parts are not original (canvas items, doors, speedometer) and the brakes have been modified.
Please, could someone let me have an idea about the market value of the vehicle described above?
There will be interest, if you could post location and photos, G503ers will have a better idea of what the local market prices might be.
GPW 204556
USA 20536862

MB371922
ACM2 Tub 23298

MB130849
ARN: 79731
DOD 26 Mar 1942

gioca
G-Corporal
G-Corporal

Post by gioca » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:19 am

The location is Southern Europe, a lot far from Australia!
Concerning the photos unfortunately I don't have any available at the moment.

wo2jeeper
G-Colonel
G-Colonel
Kuebelwagen Typ 82

Post by wo2jeeper » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:10 am

gioca wrote:The location is Southern Europe, a lot far from Australia!
Concerning the photos unfortunately I don't have any available at the moment.
without photo no value can be made, if the car is near you please make them with a mobile phone or so. You know not original details but ask for appresal, are you sure you don't have an idea yourself ?!?

gioca
G-Corporal
G-Corporal

Post by gioca » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:29 am

I really have no idea about the current market value of a kuebelwagen, I am a collector of modern (post WW2) military vehicles original or authentic (FIVA's 2010 ed. tech. code groups 1 or 2) and my interest of the WW2 militaria is limited to the sniper rifles.
For what concerns the photos the car is not near to me but I'll inform the daugther of your request.
Thank you very much for your answers.

AFV_enthusiast
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

Post by AFV_enthusiast » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Details are important and obviously there will be a lot of interest in this vehicle.
retired US Army, Armor branch

"Best job I ever had." characters in the movie Fury

Military Vehicle Preservation Association member

Return to “Other MV's, Non U.S. Manufacture”