Huge Pearl Harbor movie banner SOLD

1941 - 1945, Willys MB & Ford GPW jeeps, NO EBAY, Craigslist or COMMERCIAL SALES.
SteveG
USAF Cop (Ret)

Huge Pearl Harbor movie banner SOLD

Post by SteveG » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:21 am

I have this banner hanging in my shop. It seems to be a favorite with anyone visiting, certainly because of it's size, as well as the subject matter. Size is 7 1/2 feet tall by 17 feet wide. Not one to fit in your living room at that size! This was a promotional banner for the movie Pearl Harbor and May 25, 2001 was the release date for that movie. I'm sure it probably was made in limited quantities and was meant to hang outside of some of the larger theatres...

I'm not much of a fan of the movie, as most of the people in it are too "cutesy" and it's mostly a love story, but I do like this banner. No movie star names on it, just a great picture of Japanese planes going over a school grounds in route to bomb our ships at Pearl Harbor.

***********I have a second one NOS in the box with the mounting hardware! I've decided to sell it. Can hold for a while if paid for. **********************

Last edited by SteveG on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.

SteveG
USAF Cop (Ret)

Re: Huge Pearl Harbor movie banner SOLD

Post by SteveG » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:40 pm

Christmas is coming!!! Tell your spouse!!
Last edited by SteveG on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveG
USAF Cop (Ret)

Re: Huge Pearl Harbor movie banner SOLD

Post by SteveG » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:49 pm

I'll be in Santa Cruz next week, if someone from that area wants free delivery to that area. I need to know before Saturday.....Have also dropped the price a smidge....

Return to “Willys MB & Ford GPW, For Sale Section”