ft hood october 2014

Upcoming events, and post event discussions... and gee things in general...
Bob at Warsaw
G-Major General
G-Major General

ft hood october 2014

Post by Bob at Warsaw » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hello everyone,

Back from my latest TDY and hitting the Rally staffing hard. Already have coordinated 95% of the agenda items for the event at Fort Hood in October (24-25-26 Oct). Except for on special event, which requires a face-to-face meeting at Fort Hood to finalize, I am confident that all will be in place for another great run out on the ranges and a fantastic display.

What I have been coordinating this year is having the Attack Aviation Brigade host us on the airfield for a first-hand look at the Army’s aerial capabilities. Have been working with a fine, young Apache driver, CPT Nordlund to make this happen. During this planning effort, an amazing opportunity to bring in a couple of vintage U.S. Army Air Corps scout and training aircraft to give us some “air support” presented itself. I am working the over-flight permissions with Fort Hood, so hopefully you’ll be one to make the call to your friends to say, “You shoulda been there!”

I will ask that if you’re planning to attend the Rally, to let me know soonest and get your registration packet in the mail to me ASAP so I can start locking in names to get through the Force Protection process. REMINDER: Unless you saved your “weapon registration form” with the red stamp from the 2013 Rally, you will have to register your weapon at the Visitor Center at the main entrance to Fort Hood before you go on post. We can NO LONGER pre-register any weapons. No blank or live ammunition permitted, and replicas need no registration.

Hope to hear from everyone soon, please pass the word to those you think might enjoy putting some tank-trail miles on their war horses and see you in October! All the info you or your friends need is on our website: http://mountedwarfarerally.weebly.com/ or check out our Facebook page. If someone you know wants to be added to the distro list or if I have an email address wrong, please pass on and have those people contact me.

Dan

v/r

DANIEL C. MARTIN

LTC, IG

HQ, IMCOM IG office

Comm: 210-466-1133

Cell: 254-291-9407

Email: daniel.c.martin28.mil@mail.mil
Bob

MVCC or MVPA # 9836

Bob at Warsaw
G-Major General
G-Major General

Re: ft hood october 2014

Post by Bob at Warsaw » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:51 pm

btp
Bob

MVCC or MVPA # 9836

svt40
G-Major
G-Major

Re: ft hood october 2014

Post by svt40 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:59 pm

Rally is looking good with 20+ vehicles a few aircraft and even a FLAK gun to deal with that aircraft!

See you there this weekend.
Randy K.
*GPW 65604*
9-17-42

Return to “Events”