FS TUBE TESTER TV-7/U & I-177B

Radio Telephone and Telegraph Transmitting and Receiving Equipment
SV2IPW
G-Command Sergeant Major
G-Command Sergeant Major

FS TUBE TESTER TV-7/U & I-177B

Post by SV2IPW » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:24 am

For sale in excellent working condition, two tube testers... TV-7/U & I-177B
Complete with all instruction page, and cables -sockets.
TV-7/U Condition: true vintage, used aged item, with cosmetic imperfections commensurate with age and use; all original. Not cleaned in any way. Cosmetic scuffs and scratches to outer, cosmetically inside looks to be reasonably clean, with paper work in place, a little dog-eared and yellowing as you would expect. Photographed from all angles to aid description and condition showing inside and out. Please enlarge & examine photos as they offer an additional, important condition report and show what’s included in listing, any further questions please feel free to ask! External case as is with the original paint.

I-177B Condition: true vintage, used aged item, with cosmetic imperfections commensurate with age and use; all original. External case have new paint. , cosmetically inside looks to be reasonably clean, with paper work in place, a little dog eared and yellowing as you would expect. Photographed from all angles to aid description and condition showing inside and out. Please enlarge & examine photos as they offer an additional, important condition report and show whats included in listing, any further questions please feel free to ask! Refurbished the case with new paint.

Price for TV-7/U 470 USD + Shipping 90 USD Total
Price for I-177B 350 USD + Shipping 95 USD Total SOLD
Shipping cost includes Tracking post service
Payment by PAY-PAL
Contact by PM or e-mail at :sv2ipw@yahoo.gr

NEW PRICE FOR TV-7

I-177B SOLD

SV2IPW
G-Command Sergeant Major
G-Command Sergeant Major

Re: FS TUBE TESTER TV-7/U & I-177B

Post by SV2IPW » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:40 pm