Marine and Army footwear are restocking at WWII Impressions.

Living History / Reenacting uniforms, field gear, and equiptment, Wanted, For Sale (NO EBAY ITEMS) or Trade.
ww2imp
G-Master Sergeant
G-Master Sergeant
Marine and Army footwear are restocking at WWII Impressions.

Post by ww2imp » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:08 pm

Marine and Army footwear are restocking at WWII Impressions. Restocking footwear include Army rough outs, russet shoes, jump boots, Marine boondockers with raw corded soles and heels, and for the first time since WWII we are introducing our limited edition Marine Parachutist boots. Now is the time to get your pair of shoes that you've been waiting at with a prepayment discounted price. The completion date for these shoes is estimated to be mid March. Follow this link to take advantage of placing your order with a prepayment discount or get a free gift at https://www.wwiiimpressions.com/collect ... t-footwear and share this link on your social media. These shoes make excellent gifts, and remember we recently restocked our quality Army khakis, HBT fatigues, Marine HBT utilities, Web Gear items, and many more items on our web site. Remember to like and follow our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ww2imp Please email us at ww2imp@verizon.net with any questions.
We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you.
Juan Gonzalez, Pres
WWII Impressions, Inc.
www.wwiiimpressions.com
(Makers of fine replica WWII era U.S. military Uniforms)
1945 CCKW 353 (Mail Call Episode)

ng19delta
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant
Re: Marine and Army footwear are restocking at WWII Impressions.

Post by ng19delta » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:24 am

Hopefully I'll get some money together soon- I need a set of wools & boots! Trying to get back into the hobby, and the WC-51 is just about finished! I was very impressed with the quality of your work when I saw it at the Gap a number of years ago...

Scott

ww2imp
G-Master Sergeant
G-Master Sergeant
Re: Marine and Army footwear are restocking at WWII Impressions.

Post by ww2imp » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:12 am

Glad to hear it. We work very hard to earn the praises!
Juan Gonzalez, Pres
WWII Impressions, Inc.
www.wwiiimpressions.com
(Makers of fine replica WWII era U.S. military Uniforms)
1945 CCKW 353 (Mail Call Episode)

Return to “Living History / Reenacting Wanted, For Sale”