WTB: 90mm ATG Brass WW2-Vietnam Dated Pls See Text

Towed Artillery, Wanted, For Sale,(NO EBAY ITEMS) and Knowledge Base
Austringer
G-Major General
G-Major General

WTB: 90mm ATG Brass WW2-Vietnam Dated Pls See Text

Post by Austringer » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:02 am

Looking for any 90mm brass and projectiles from WW2 - Vietnam dates. Brass used in M1, M2, M3 and M54 are what I'm looking for incluing the ones used in the various tanks and TDs that used 90mm.

Thanks
Jason
Jason Green
Atlanta, Ga

STILL NOT associated with the Georgia MVPA 15 years and counting as long as that one guy is president of the club....

1963 Willys M151 (under resto)
1969 M706E1
1983 M106A2

pdqf
G-Major
G-Major

Re: WTB: 90mm ATG Brass WW2-Vietnam Dated Pls See Text

Post by pdqf » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Let me know the model of tanks . So I can try to match the correct rounds. pdqf Call me 515-442-3126

Austringer
G-Major General
G-Major General

Post by Austringer » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:24 am

M56 SPAT / Scorpion so any will work (at least according to manual)
Jason Green
Atlanta, Ga

STILL NOT associated with the Georgia MVPA 15 years and counting as long as that one guy is president of the club....

1969 M706E1
1983 M106A2

armament
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Jason Green Transaction

Post by armament » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:25 am

Jason,

Can you please tell me what is going on with the 4.2" mortar that I bought from you back in February? We had a $35,000 deal for two 37mm guns and the 4.2" mortar. I paid you $30,000 for the two guns, which were delivered, and then I followed up by mailing you the $5000 check for the mortar parts. I emailed you letting you know that it was delivered to your address. You never responded. I called you, left a voicemail......you never responded. Over the next several months I sent you multiple additional emails, none of which you responded to. I posted here on G503, both in the Weapons and Artillery forum for you to contact me......no response. It has been 10 months now, and I have been more than patient. I hate to be posting this publicly, but since the transaction originated on this forum, and you have not responded to my letter/emails/phone calls/voicemails/forum posts, I have little choice. We have a written deal, I paid you, you drop off the face of the planet, but are still posting on this website. What is going on here??

-Marshall Morgan

Austringer
G-Major General
G-Major General

Post by Austringer » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:37 am

when was the check delievered and please let me know if the check was ever cashed as i never received the package with payment. when i did not receive payment, i thought you had changed your mind and ive already reactivated the mortar on a form 1. if the check was cashed, please let me know via what bank and date and if you can send me a copy of check so i can see where, how and etc it was cashed as i might need to file a police report for stolen mail, which weve had a problem in the neighboorhood for the last year or two, packages being stolen from doorsteps. as far as dropping off the face of the earth, ive been traveling overseas quite a bit between el salvador and south america.

again, as far as the check goes, please let me know if it was ever cashed as i did not receive it and assumed since i had not received it that you changed your mind.

best regards

jason
Jason Green
Atlanta, Ga

1969 M706E1
1983 M106A2

armament

Post by armament » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Austringer wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:37 am
when was the check delievered and please let me know if the check was ever cashed as i never received the package with payment. when i did not receive payment, i thought you had changed your mind and ive already reactivated the mortar on a form 1. if the check was cashed, please let me know via what bank and date and if you can send me a copy of check so i can see where, how and etc it was cashed as i might need to file a police report for stolen mail, which weve had a problem in the neighboorhood for the last year or two, packages being stolen from doorsteps. as far as dropping off the face of the earth, ive been traveling overseas quite a bit between el salvador and south america.

again, as far as the check goes, please let me know if it was ever cashed as i did not receive it and assumed since i had not received it that you changed your mind.

best regards

jason
Jason, that is a 100% bull$hit story.......and you know it is.

The check was delivered to your residence on 2/27/17.

I sent you an email, with photos attached of the check that I mailed you, and the receipt with the tracking information. After sending you several emails, you responded back on March 7th that you were "On the road will be back in 5 or 6 days", so you fully knew that I sent you the payment, and that it had been delivered to you on Monday, February 27th. At what point exactly did you think that I "changed my mind"? We had a written agreement, and I had already paid you $30,000 when the guns were delivered, and the additional $5,000 was sent to you when I said it would be. I let you know that it was coming......by email, by phone call, and voicemail. I then followed up after it had been delivered, letting you know that it had been delivered. You responded to my email on March 7th, so you know that I had mailed you the check and it was delivered to your house.

So, again, at what point exactly did you think "I changed my mind"?

I sent you emails in March, in April, and in May.....telling you that I want to get my mortar picked up. All without response.

I posted your handle and your name in the subject line in posts on both the Weapons and Artillery forums. They were there visible for weeks and weeks. You have been actively posting on G503 throughout that time period. You are actually going to tell me that you never saw the posts?

So, again, at what point exactly did you think "I changed my mind"?

I've been trying to contact you for 10 months regarding our deal, and the stuff that I bought. I post this information publicly on G503, and within 2 hours.......you post a response......that is an ****AMAZING**** coincidence.

Let's pretend for a minute that I didn't go through all the effort and time wasted trying to contact you like I did............when you were here we shook hands on the deal, we had a written agreement, and you responded to my email on March 7th, so you know I told you that the check had been delivered............WHY WOULDN'T YOU CONTACT ME????? You thought I changed my mind...........an absolute bull$hit lie.

So, now you tell me that you've done a Form 1 on the mortar? Really? What's the date on the Form 1.......when was it submitted, and when was it approved?

You mean to tell me that you actually registered an item that we had an agreement on, and I paid for, as a destructive device? If so, OK, fine, I have a Type 10 FFL DD license, we will get it transferred over to my license......no problem.

Best regards,
Marshall

armament

Post by armament » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:43 pm

JasonGreen1a.jpg
JasonGreen1a.jpg (157.97 KiB) Viewed 789 times
JasonGreen2.jpg
JasonGreen2.jpg (155.87 KiB) Viewed 789 times

Return to “Artillery”