FS: WWII 75mm GUN, 75MM HOW, BAZOOKA crates and tubes

Towed Artillery, Wanted, For Sale,(NO EBAY ITEMS) and Knowledge Base
RobL
G-Major
G-Major

Post by RobL » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:15 pm

I’ve had some time to build a few more crates. (see pix below)

The 75mm GUN three round cloverleaf bundle/’lobster trap’ style crates are $175 plus UPS Ground.

The 75MM HOW three round cloverleaf bundle/’lobster trap’ style crates are $150 plus UPS Ground. (same price as last year)

The M6A1 bazooka rocket crate is $225.00 plus UPS Ground.
The rocket tube is $25

The 75MM HOW tubes are $35 each. (all three for $100) plus UPS Ground.

More info and pix (at the bottom):
Two of the 75MM GUN crates are marked for M48 HE rounds, and one is marked for the M61 APC rounds. The cloverleaf end caps inside the crate are my repros, the tubes are my repros as well. The whole crate, cloverleafs and tubes are made to match WWII originals. They are the correct size, and marked like originals. But these are not made to be busted open and taken apart. There is no long bolt holding the cloverleaf caps together. And the fiber tubes do not have end caps. So you want to leave it as is – its meant to display in this manner. These would look great on the engine deck of any Sherman!

The 75mm HOW crates are marked for M48 rounds for the pack howitzer. These crates are the correct size, construction and markings to match originals. The tubes do not have end caps, so these crates are not meant to be busted open.

The bazooka round crate is made to the correct size and style of WWII BZ crates. This one in particular is priced at a bit of a discount compared to the BZ crates that I offered earlier this year because of a slight imperfection in the lumber on an end panel. You can’t even see it when the lid is shut, but I just didn’t feel right asking full price for this one. The crate is steel strapped shut as it would have left the arsenal, but you can cut that off if you like.

The BZ tube is a faithful copy of an original – correct size and constructions - with the proper nomenclature embossed on the metal end caps. And the yellow sealing tape is marked correctly as well. The tape can be pealed off if you want to display the tube opened. This is the last BZ tube that I have for sale.

The 75MM HOW tubes are pretty cool – perfect for the discriminating Pack Howitzer collector. The end caps are WWII original caps that were recovered from the desert by our G friend Eric. I cleaned them up, repainted them, and re-stamped them with a lot number etc. Then I attached the original end caps to custom made tubes that are the right length, diameter, and finish. Then I wrapped them with the yellow sealing tape and rubber stamped the tape with the accurate nomenclature. However, these tubes do not open – they are one piece. They will not hold your rounds. These are to be displayed as you see them here.

With the original WWII end caps, there is no finer reproduction of these Howitzer tubes. They’ll look great stacked alongside your pack howitzer, or in your jeep trailer.

If you’re interested in anything here, please PM me, and we’ll work out the details on shipping costs. I prefer paypal, but I’m happy to accept personal checks from G regulars.

Thanks

Rob Lihani
Arcadia Ordnance Depot
(but recently relocated to Monrovia CA)

RobL
G-Major
G-Major
Re: FS: WWII 75mm GUN, 75MM HOW, BAZOOKA crates and tubes

Post by RobL » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Hi

the 75mm GUN APC crate has sold as well as one of the 75mm GUN M48 crates

Other items still available.

Thanks

Rob L.

RobL
G-Major
G-Major

Post by RobL » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:24 pm

one of the two HOW crates have sold.
the three loose HOW tubes have sold.

Thanks

Rob L.

RobL
G-Major
G-Major

Post by RobL » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:09 am

Hi
Second HOW crate has sold, and so has the BZ crate and tube. 75mm M48 gun crate remains. Thanks. Rob

RobL
G-Major
G-Major

Post by RobL » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:46 pm

HI
Last 75GUN crate has sold.

Thanks fellas!

Rob

Return to “Artillery”