FS: M3A1 37mm AT gun Class III item but avail w/o ring

Towed Artillery, Wanted, For Sale,(NO EBAY ITEMS) and Knowledge Base
DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

FS: M3A1 37mm AT gun Class III item but avail w/o ring

Post by DDTrustee » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:37 pm

This M3A1 37MM anti-tank gun needs nothing and is complete with leather telescopic sight holder and telescopic sight. New tires, new paint, full restoration, blued block and internal parts and loading handle. Nice rifled barrel, brass wheel bearing caps and proper firing cable and shield. Will sell as a live gun and ship gun immediately with a resin breech ring; when Class III transfer clears I'll trade the live ring for the resin ring back.....$27k Will also sell with the resin ring only for $23.5K. PHOTOS FOR A PM. Will sell a few shell casings and new projos and 'super slow powder to live gun buyer but not the faux gun buyer. Will deliver within 500 miles for $150; may also deliver farther away or may be able to arrange National Convention delivery for partial 'gas money' No tire kickers, no trades (well, maybe!), will consider time payment with non-ref deposit.
D 505-269-2056
reenacting and WWII history

m3a137mm
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class
Re: FS: M3A1 37mm AT gun Class III item but avail w/o ring

Post by m3a137mm » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:28 am

i have a m3a1 just purchased from marshall morgan,restored looks to be in great condition.
what is the cost of empty brass and enough powder to load 10 rounds.

i also need a light cable or parts list for the scope light.

best regards,

art guidi m3a137mm

waterdawg2004
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee

Post by waterdawg2004 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:01 am

If it sells without the ring, I would be interested in buying the ring. Thanks.
1944 MB Jeep
37mm Gun, Antitank, M3A1 USA
French 25mm SA.L Model 1937
Replica Kubelwagen from VW Thing

DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by DDTrustee » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:35 am

I have another party interested in the gun but first deposit buys it.....I've held stuff for folks before and then no response from alleged buyer....carriage without the ring and block for $21,000 and help you arrange for shipping or pick up. May even drive it up to Loveland CO for gas money. Or you can have it with the ring for $25,000. We can remove the ring and hold it pending BATF transfer and ship the carriage separately if you like. I have shipped the rings separately in 5 gallon metal paint cans very successfully when BATF sends approval paperwork. A $5000 deposit will hold the gun for a short while pending transportation and final payment. Ps the telescope is in the leather (original) pouch on the shield

DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by DDTrustee » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:50 pm

Two buyers backed out- on the market again....Australian says too much paperwork to get gun into his country and Mass guy says DDs are a no-no there. Still available as a shooter or without the ring and block. $25,000 delivered within 300 miles. After that diesel fuel and driver per diem is on you by negotiation. will deliver to Pleasanton for free (w/o ring attached - DDs in CA are a special case). RIng transfers on a form 4 but can go to a regular firearms dealer in your state on BATF approval for the $200 transfer one-time tax. Great shooter barrel on this gun.....full restored and comes with cleaning rods and brush and scope and original leather scope box.. Also has new tires to match your jeep tow vehicle. No tire kickers please, either you are interested you are or not. Maybe is not an answer for a beautiful AT gun like this one.

Return to “Artillery”