WTS 43 GPW and 37mm Anti-tank Gun

Towed Artillery, Wanted, For Sale,(NO EBAY ITEMS) and Knowledge Base
HaroldEiland
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant
WTS 43 GPW and 37mm Anti-tank Gun

Post by HaroldEiland » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:39 am

Have a mint condition 43 GPW and 37mm for sale with lots of extras. Jeep has 2 leather and brass scabbards, 1 repro M1 Grand, semi 30 Cal on pedestal, couple of dummy hand grenades, 1 garand grenade launcher, repro tow rope on front bumper, 3 repro helmets, 2 repro German guns, 1 repro 45 with holster, web belt with bayonet, canteen, grenade sight and a repro gun cover for the 30 cal. Also comes with extra semi 30 cal on tripod. 37mm comes with 14 cases with repro or original projectiles, 11 or so additional projectiles, 8 gauge adapter for live fire, 50 or so 8 gauge plastic hulls and a bag of wads, repro cleaning rods, repro ammo box with cardboard tubes, 5 steel 37mm blank cases I had made for making loud salutes. Blanks use 209 shotgun primers. Asking $45k for the lot. Don't wish to break it up but might consider selling 37mm first. Will try to post pictures shortly if I can figure out how. Have them on photobucket. Will email them if needed. haroldeiland@bellsouth.net.
Well, can't figure out how to post the photos. You can log into photobucket, use my email address. Password is survey333 to view the photos. Ignore the John Deere tank. I built that for my grandkids to play in.
Thanks for looking.
Harold Eiland

M3 Antitank Gun
43 GPW Jeep
1919a4

TopKick
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Re: WTS 43 GPW and 37mm Anti-tank Gun

Post by TopKick » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:05 pm

Harold,

Go to photobucket to your library, left click on photo you want, then go to the pick list on the right and left click "Img", come back to your post on G503 to right click and choose "Post",and submit. 8) Image
"Keep 'Em Rolling"
TopKick

"Until it's melted down and turned into something else, or blown to Smitherines, it's restorable"!

Return to “Artillery”