for sale complete g506 cab

Military Trucks 1/2 ton thru 2 ton, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY), and Knowledge Base
560sec
G-Sergeant First Class
G-Sergeant First Class
for sale complete g506 cab

Post by 560sec » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Here is the story.I build concourse cars for a living. i do concourse refinishing i have won pebble beach two times well with that said.I bought three g506 trucks and took the best parts off all three for the body parts.all of the parts i have are in great shape.i do not have any mechanical parts.the doors are like new.cab has two small areas that need patches.i have two hoods one new and one used the new one has a couple of small dents.the side panels have chevy on them.i have a wood steering wheel fan shroud lower radiator panel that goes below the grille rear glass guard left upper grille guard and lamp just to name some of the good parts. some of the parts have been powder coated like the lower cab right and left stiffening brackets and cab springs the stripping was expensive i paid more then $ 3000.00 to strip all the parts.I sold all of the mechanical parts frame and everything else. oh this will piss a lot of you off i even chromed some parts yes show chrome. gauge panel dash lamp covers windshield brackets turn signal assy. windshield opener brackets and more you factory guys are rolling over and all pissed off.As you see i didnt care about being correct on this build.You see i have to do this every day of my life i hand paint with a brush different colors on nuts and bolts so it looks factory.not on this one.I WILL NOT PART THIS OUT AT ALL.because if nobody wants to take this good deal i will put it on the back burner and finish it.I will not waste my time on putting all of the parts on a web site i do not have the time but i will text photos to a real interested buyer. for you guys that will say the spelling is bad the grammer is bad.ya i dont care THE REASON i am selling this is because i bought three mercedes years ago one just sold for $250.grand and the other one sold for $180.thousand i bought both cars for $30 k.any way i have been doing mercedes benz cars for over thirty years and would like to do those first.I know i spent way to much on this truck but when i do a truck or a car it has to be the best all parts were stripped the washed with phosphate then baked i just did a benz 280 sl it was 2.220.00 just for the body no moving parts not cheep i have seen a lot of good mechanical and frame restorations on these g506 trucks but when ii see the metal work and prep i have not see to much that i would say great maybe there are some really good metal guys out there on this these trucks. i have not seen it yet i guess i am way to picky for a g506 truck.I am not a real good metal guy thats why i needed the best parts.So if you want a real easy body build i have it since most of these trucks are rust buckets.I have a rust free frame located if i do not sell this truck. i also found a 92 dodge diesel one ton 4x4 truck. with 42 inch tires and a aluminum troop bed all to spec.s now thats cool.also comes with i think i have all the parts for the back canvas metal parts.any question email.sscoupes@gmail.com i know with some of you guys are going to bitch and complain about things i have said and done because i have seen it before but you just sound like bitchy bitchy women if you have any questions about what parts are missing from the body no glass.oh i have the hood prop rod.i have all window frames and mechanical parts no radiator just shroud.no running boards.just ask. TAKING $8000.00 I know most of you guys are going to say he is nuts crazy i will not pay that thats to much.I have way more that that into these parts.To you guys that say that.You do not build quality. JUST TRUCKS WITH RUST AND BONDO AND FLAT PAINT TO HIDE THE DENTS.These parts are for the builder where quality maters and nothing else will do and dont complain about thats to much thats because most people cut corners i do not.Do not complain and say thats to much because the truck is not worth it thats not true i built a car that one sold at the gooding auction for $90 thousand wow everyone said no one would top this less than a year later a car i built sold for $175.thousand if you have true quality you will get the money but i do not think g506 guys build them to sell but thats even better you will have the best.Well lets see the Crimp One Off hit the fan. NO BS.NO CHEEP SKATES.remember i do not care what you say.$8000.00 will not even pay for the chrome on one of my benz cars.but its a start. :D :D :D

560sec
G-Sergeant First Class
G-Sergeant First Class
Re: for sale complete g506 cab

Post by 560sec » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:26 pm

i did not know this website changes bad words but thank you

D.R.H.
G-Major General
G-Major General

Post by D.R.H. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:00 pm

I am ashamed to be a member of the "G" right now, what is wrong with the rest of you guys??? This guy clearly has a lot of talent and know how, much more than any of us. His parts are worth their weight in PLATINUM, if not more!! What do you guys say, let's all pull together and help this guy out and get his parts sold. 8 grand isn't really that much to pay..............................is it??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In Loving Memoriam: George R. Hancock. 20 Mar. 1938 - 11 Jan. 2017. U.S.A.F. 1956 - 1962. R.I.P. Dad.
In Loving Memoriam: Ann Hancock, 08 Mar. 1934 - 25 Sept. 2021. R.N. 1960 - 2005. R.I.P. Mom.
Thank You BOTH for always being there.

My YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaMKEv ... M3g/videos.

signsup
banned

Post by signsup » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:20 pm

I,mylf, found the OP's post to be entertaining, informative and enlightening.

Of course, with the Government shut down, there isn't anything else to do.
Robert Brough
Winston, GA
2018 MVPA Honor Service Award
President, GA MVPA

kelley
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Post by kelley » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:49 am

Steve,
For 8 Grand you've got to post some pictures of this beauty.
Kelley

Tonywan Kanobby
G-Second Lieutenant
G-Second Lieutenant

Post by Tonywan Kanobby » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:29 am

Ya just had to bite, didn't ya ? :twisted:

D.R.H.
G-Major General
G-Major General

Post by D.R.H. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:37 pm

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY G. D. RIGHT TONY, I DID !!!
I hope more of the good guys chime in. I tried to help this joker with parts when I was still in So. Cal., I was met with contempt and snobbery over the asking price of some Chevy parts from the donor truck I found. Parts that were NOT priced way out of line. If this guy is going to be THIS blatantly disrespectful, he is going to get eye-full of poop. People like him never learn that the way to catch flies is with honey, not vinegar.
I know I'm not perfect, but I would NEVER throw something out there like what he wrote, right out of the gate. I used to be a real "piece of work" a long time ago. Dogs would cross the street, just to go around me. It took A LOT of work on my part to change but I can say with confidence that, "I am not where I'd like to be, but thank God I'm not where I used to be", and not just for myself for others too.......................
In Loving Memoriam: George R. Hancock. 20 Mar. 1938 - 11 Jan. 2017. U.S.A.F. 1956 - 1962. R.I.P. Dad.
In Loving Memoriam: Ann Hancock, 08 Mar. 1934 - 25 Sept. 2021. R.N. 1960 - 2005. R.I.P. Mom.
Thank You BOTH for always being there.

My YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaMKEv ... M3g/videos.

Tonywan Kanobby
G-Second Lieutenant
G-Second Lieutenant

Post by Tonywan Kanobby » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:19 pm

I absolutely wrote my post with a wink and a smile.

Just thought the whole deal was a crack up, and while I did think the original post was best left to settle down to the bottom of the list, I had to stop myself from wisecracking on it. But I guess I did, huh ? Now we have bigger fish to fry. Time to let it fall down, down, down.

newc
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee

Post by newc » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:20 am

Thank GM for making 250,000 plus G-506s. Apparently there are enough for Everyone, so we can feel good about passing on some DEALS. Newc

signsup
banned

Post by signsup » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:05 pm

Saw this in the Big Lots store where I shop and thought to myself, " I neeed to buy some G506 parts from CA."

But I can't afford those parts. Must be carbon fibre body panels with titanium alloy inserts.

I'll keep looking for rusty gold.
grey poupon.png
grey poupon.png (89.56 KiB) Viewed 1820 times
Robert Brough
Winston, GA
2018 MVPA Honor Service Award
President, GA MVPA

560sec
G-Sergeant First Class
G-Sergeant First Class

Post by 560sec » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:58 am

I wrote this I wrote this right out of the gate like that because most of the parts that I bought from people on this website we're s*** barely usable I knew I would get this response but like I said before doesn't matter to me what you guys say I've been restoring cars for 35 years and I know it takes to do a job right not the cheap way if you want to do something right it cost money a lot like I said before I've seen some really nice mechanical Restorations on these g503 trucks but most of them that I've seen body-wise really suck if you actually take each part piece by piece and added up will you guys think these parts are worth including the dipping and phosphating I think you'll see it's a pretty good deal if anybody has the guts to send me there phone number where I could send pictures over to show you what I do and the cars that I work on I would be glad to

Return to “Trucks 1/2 ton thru 2 ton”