wla scabbard

Military Motorcycles, and Other Military Two and Three Wheeled Cycles, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY) and Knowledge Base
novafied
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

wla scabbard

Post by novafied » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:37 pm

hi, i'm looking for a nice repo scabbard for my wla. anyone have one for sale or know where I can purchase one? thank you...bob

>

OLDABEWLA
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant
Re: wla scabbard

Post by OLDABEWLA » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Clement trading company sells them out of Europe for €99 euros they look original!!! that's were I got my pebble grain saddle bags from, they are way cheaper and nicer than eBay or from a US Dealers.
I couldn't find anyone to make me pebble grain WLA saddle bags so that was were I could get them (Clements) and shipping isn't that bad either.

Craig
☆42WLA Harley-Davidson #19,246 Type III

novafied
G-Staff Sergeant
G-Staff Sergeant

Post by novafied » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:08 pm

thanks for the reply oldabewla. looked at clements web site, nice stuff. how does the scabbard look color wise? could you post a photo of it? thanks for your help.....bob

OLDABEWLA
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

Post by OLDABEWLA » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:11 pm

I have a old reproduction Euro made one it's marked US Milwaukee saddle company 1942 and is a orange-ish brown color and a original 1943 JQMD that is dark brown.

The leather colors depends how they dye it or it's age? You can find them were the leather is blond color new, or orange-brown little age to it or dark brown were it's been around for a long time it all depends what your looking for?? as a new restored bike or a old battle field original look.
I like the orange-ish brown color leather.

Clements scabbards have the look of a nos scabbard would look like back in WWII

Craig
☆42WLA Harley-Davidson #19,246 Type III

Return to “Motorcycles & Bicycles”