Selling harley davidson wla

Military Motorcycles, and Other Military Two and Three Wheeled Cycles, Wanted, For Sale (NO AUCTION or EBAY) and Knowledge Base
donk_316
G-Major
G-Major

Re: Selling harley davidson wla

Post by donk_316 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:56 am

Whatever dude. Good luck. You ripped me off. Thats how ill remember it. Thats how the many unanswered emails and questions remembers it.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt when i bought the fender from you fro $500? Cant remember. I paid for it and you shipped it. It arrived. I left positive feedback.

I took a chance and tried to buy 2 more items off you (outside ebay at your request) for $365. The tracking number was never registered, you stopped answering emails AND changed your ebay name... What would anyone else think?
GPW 112092 04-30-43 USA 20372531 (orig)

Harleyman
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Post by Harleyman » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:23 am

Maybe you can understand maybe no but when you listing a exploding shells you just think : " how to stay alive" and in all this situation when electricity off - you think i should read the mails ?!

You asked me before if i fined a harley davidson wla plate you should know - so i found one- early version.

If you interesting in it - tell me.

On this time i will send all parts only EMS with insurance and tracking.

You think i orb7 million people from Donetsk and Lugansk could imagined that war started ?

You can write whatever you want but stop blaming.

If you dont want to buy - dont buy. but im not steal anything.

I will no longer spam. This topic is not on the clarifying the relations.

Steve
G-Corporal
G-Corporal

Post by Steve » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:09 am

Ha,
This is FUNNY. Sergii the THIEF comes back to sell WLA parts on this forum.
My name is Steve LeMay, I own Resurrection Cycle Works in Virginia. Check my reputation worldwide.
This man is DEFINITELY a THIEF. No Question.
DO not buy anything from this THIEF, and DO NOT sell him or his crime partners anything. End of story. Go away THIEF, we don't want you here.
Have you repented yet? It's your only HOPE †

Harleyman
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Post by Harleyman » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:35 am

Hello Steve,
We make a deal befor 2 years and now you tell me that i thief ?
You sent parts to me 100 times ? Yes.
And last parts didn't arrive so. Why you write that i thief ? Because i dont whant to loose my money ?

I buy almost all bike from you and after all that you telling this thing...

army_inc
G-Master Sergeant
G-Master Sergeant

Post by army_inc » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:32 am

Here's the deal harleyman. I frequent this page and a few other WLA sites because eventually I'd like to own one (Steve Lemay, I'd like more info on your restorations as they are superb!). Anyways, I've dealt with Adrian Tallis many times. I've shipped many different items to him. I would like to say I have a good reputation with him. (Adrian, I still have those jeep parts too. Email me about some specifics). Steve Lemay is also known world wide. His reputation speaks for itself. Has he shipped a ton of items to you? Sure. I just find it funny that, somehow, parts that you have either shipped, or tried getting delivered to you got "lost." I know here in the states, if it were something that expensive, I'd mark the box as "return to sender" if it wasn't picked up or the address was wrong. Your story, whether true or not, sounds too fishy to me. You're in another country, I advise that you ALWAYS do business on eBay. That way everyone is protected. If it's lost in the mail, the buyer gets his money back, you file a claim with the postal service (EMS) and then you get your money back too. it's a win for everyone. Once you ask for someone to pay for stuff outside of eBay, it throws up a HUGE red flag. Keep it on eBay if you want to keep selling. Otherwise, from the sound of it, your reputation speaks for itself... and it's not a good one from an outsiders point of view.
Proud member of the STONEWALL BRIGADE 29TH LET'S GO!

griffo220
G-Second Lieutenant
G-Second Lieutenant

Post by griffo220 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:40 pm

Hi all in Sergi's defence I bought some front fork parts off him a few years ago and I tracked the parts all the way to the UK and then tracked them all the way back to the Ukraine!

Sergi re shipped at his expense, it took a long time to get them but they eventually arrived, at that time paypal wouldn't deal with the Ukraine so I did panic a bit so now they use paypal it has got to be safer??

Dave
April 1943 GPW 108779
REME 10 cwt stores trailer (work in progress)
BSA parabike
1942 WLA type 1a

Steve
G-Corporal
G-Corporal

Post by Steve » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:02 am

Does this sound familiar? NEW (again) in Russian Federation Ebay ID uacar (1 )

Hello everyone I'm new here so i will try to make my best.
I received this parts from my grandpa he were military.
I will send items only private currier like DHL or Fedex. Its not cheap but will be deliver fast to you with insurance and signature of delivery. With courier know there work so it will be professional and fast.
I don't trust government post office.
Shipping quote will be the same that i pay to currier i don't want to make any money on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HARLEY-DAVIDSON ... 25ae47af36

OLDABEWLA
G-First Lieutenant
G-First Lieutenant

Post by OLDABEWLA » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:45 pm

More dealing
☆42WLA Harley-Davidson #19,246 Type III

Boyso
G-Colonel
G-Colonel