Found: Four (4) 1/4 Ton Trailers

Quarter-ton trailer series, Wanted, USED PARTS FOR SALE NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES., and Knowledge Base
lt.luke
G-General
G-General

Re: Found: Four (4) 1/4 Ton Trailers

Post by lt.luke » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:05 pm

ice1874193 wrote:Anyone interested in this relic?
Price and location would help folks answer that.

ice1874193
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Post by ice1874193 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:05 pm

I'm in troy ny. Asking 800

Rkycacher
G-Civilian

Post by Rkycacher » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:33 pm

zepher11 wrote:
Steve Webb wrote:That is interesting and good information.
In researching the post-war Spen trailers, I often wondered how many units were sold. I figured not too many, because it was hard to find information about them. They are out there, but seem to be a lot rarer than the post-war Bantam trailers that I see for sale every once in a while. The HS Model H has to be really rare. I was happy to have found the ad that depicted the Model S and H for comparison. It really shed some light on the different styles.
Zepher - When you were researching Spen trailers did you come upon any Spen Model H trailers with a rear bumper / tailgate guard and a rear stabilizer pipe? My trailer has no markings but otherwise looks exactly like a Spen Model H.

zepher11
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by zepher11 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:28 am

Rkycacher wrote:
zepher11 wrote:
Steve Webb wrote:That is interesting and good information.
In researching the post-war Spen trailers, I often wondered how many units were sold. I figured not too many, because it was hard to find information about them. They are out there, but seem to be a lot rarer than the post-war Bantam trailers that I see for sale every once in a while. The HS Model H has to be really rare. I was happy to have found the ad that depicted the Model S and H for comparison. It really shed some light on the different styles.
Zepher - When you were researching Spen trailers did you come upon any Spen Model H trailers with a rear bumper / tailgate guard and a rear stabilizer pipe? My trailer has no markings but otherwise looks exactly like a Spen Model H.
Hello,

No. I didn't find any other parts for the Spen model trailers.
Zeph

'42 Script GPW Restoration Thread: CLICK HERE!

'41 Dodge WC16 Restoration Thread: CLICK HERE!

Return to “Trailers 1/4 ton”