FS: SOLD>>>: M151A2 fully restored, Tan

1959 - 1978, M151, M151A1, M151A2 jeeps, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
ArmyGuy
G-Civilian
Re: FS: M151A2 fully restored, Tan

Post by ArmyGuy » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:26 pm

I'm also interested in your jeep if it hasn't already sold.
You can contact me at richkruczek@knology.net
Rich

DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by DDTrustee » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:35 am

GENTLEMEN:
Sorry for the time “off the air”. I have been too busy with work and other commitments plus two out-of-town trips to deal with the M151A2 I originally posted. To answer a few comments: Yep, was on the board, but not at home to deal with selling the M151A2. And, yes, we are still crowded for space but that is no longer the issue it was for at least a few more months. I GUESS THE POSTING WAS PREMATURE BECAUSE I HAD A LOT OF COMMENTS AND PMs ABOUT THINGS THAT PEOPLE THOUGHT WERE ‘WRONG’ OR ‘MISSING’ FROM THE FINAL PIXs.
So, I added the tie-down hubs, the rear view mirror (which I had just filed to attach) and some other items.
I have offered this M151A2 to one caller for $12,000. That’s the price. I’m not going to entertain an auction and it is not being offered as an OBO item. I am not going to ask for bids from anyone….no bidding wars; the first deposit check buys it FOB Albuquerque (call first to discuss). Paid for in full before it leaves the yard for a new home. I think the price is fair for what is described earlier. Some additional pictures will be taken this morning and posted this afternoon/evening. Principally new photos with the additions and engine compartment and detail.
Note: I am providing a NOS vinyl green top. No side curtains and no webbing across the rear and sides. I am providing the door bars so you can add the door vinyls if you like…..those are not used much in NM. It runs and starts fine as originally stated. Four new tires and tubes and a nice spare (not new – did not want to spend another $155 plus shipping for a ‘Hollywood’ tire that won’t ever get used; just bolted on the spare carrier!). This vehicle was put together by a NM Army Nat Guard motor pool sergeant (full time at the Guard) that worked weekends for over a year to get the parts reassembled from the Custom's Officer's dismantling and preliminary work. He did a good job, his work was professional.
No, I will not take less; it will stay for sale until it finds a home here or in Europe. I had a number of calls, PMs and comments on the Gee and a number of emails. Text for address or call for more info or with questions. 505-tew-69-2-o h-5-syx
reenacting and WWII history

DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by DDTrustee » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:57 pm

Found I have a broken resistor in the LO side of the heater.....bought one - will install later this week. Bumps in the pictures following are the undercoat that the Custom's guy sprayed on the interior.....I sanded most off but not all....
Gauges show warm engine oil pressure - at low idle....charging "in the green".
More pictures in a day or two
Img] http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn14 ... 1yswys.jpg[/img]

esorensen
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Post by esorensen » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:14 pm

Is your M151A2 still available?
If so, please contact me @ 901.277.7272 or esdk@outlook.com.
Thanks,
Erik.

DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by DDTrustee » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:56 pm

GONE....thanks for looking

DDTrustee
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by DDTrustee » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:01 pm

GONE - THANKS FOR LOOKING

TopKick
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Post by TopKick » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:11 am

Dan,

It would be nice of you, and save those looking, to post "Gone" in the heading to save folks time. 8)
"Keep 'Em Rolling"
TopKick

"Until it's melted down and turned into something else, or blown to Smitherines, it's restorable"!

Return to “M151's For Sale”