For Sale At Aberdeen: Vinyl & Canvas Tops + Cushions

1959 - 1978, M151, M151A1, M151A2 jeeps, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
Airborne Bob
G-Brigadier General
G-Brigadier General

For Sale At Aberdeen: Vinyl & Canvas Tops + Cushions

Post by Airborne Bob » Mon May 03, 2004 5:51 am

I will be at Aberdeen and am bringing the following M151 items to sell:

1) M151A1 Canvas Top (2 Rear Windows): This top was pictured on my M151A2 somewhere around here and the only reason I'm getting rid of it is it's incorrect for my A2. The top shows some minor wear, has one slightly lighter stain on the roof (bird?) and some blackening where the spare tire has rubbed a bit. I have not tried to wash it but I believe the minor spots will come out... no rips or tears, no shrinkage and no major blemishes... show very well when installed. I'll have it there... make me a reasonable offer, cash on the barrelhead. Rear window is quite clear. Was offered $180 but prefer to sell to buyer face-to-face and not ship to avoid hassles and later misunderstandings. Cash and carry.

2) 2 Brand New Original Vinyl Front Seat Cushions: These are new old stock and absolutely flawless, in original plastic bags. They came with my jeep from the previous owner and I don't need them. Cheap. Make any reasonable offer and they're yours.

3) Brand New Original NOS Vinyl Top: Top is flawless... still shows some of the talcum powder. Good "driver" top for keeping dry. Again... I have no need for it. Cheap... make a reasonable offer.

4) 2 Used Front Canvas Seat Cushions: Replaced them with new ones and don't need these any more. Cushions are in "fair" to "good" shape... no holes or stains but do show a little wear and since I'm having my jeep judged I wanted the seats to look a bit better. No reasonable offer refused... don't want to have to lug it all home.
Army Basic, AIT and OCS: Ft. Knox, KY (1967)
82nd Airborne Division: Ft. Bragg, NC (1968)
South Vietnamese Combat Advisor RVN (1969)
Owner: 1972 M151A2

Return to “M151's For Sale”