T/O & NOS A1 Parts for Sale or Trade in Florida

1959 - 1978, M151, M151A1, M151A2 jeeps, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
Glen the Rotorhead
G-Major
G-Major

T/O & NOS A1 Parts for Sale or Trade in Florida

Post by Glen the Rotorhead » Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:54 am

I have the original hood and brush guard off my A1 for sale. I was going to have a body shop make them pretty, but I decided to pay out the nose for NOS parts :cry: . They are in decent shape with some localized dents and a competent body man can bring them back to at least 90%. I will also be selling the original windshield, which is also in decent shape but could stand new coaming and glass rubber. I also have a spare NOS A1 windshield and radiator with some minor fin damage. When I get my new hood I wil also have an excellent+ T/O A2 hood for sale, which I am using now.

These are items that I don't want to bother packing and shipping, so if you are near the Cocoa Beach FL area and want to do some buying or trading where you come and pick up the stuff, let me know!

TIA
Glen the Rotorhead
1968 M151A1 "C Biscuit"
A Trp 1/9 Cav "Headhunters", Feb 69 - Sep 70

Thank God you can call & complain about the .50 on my jeep. And thank people like me that the policeman on the other end isn't speaking Russian or Chinese.

MuttandMe
G-Private First Class
G-Private First Class

Post by MuttandMe » Wed Apr 14, 2004 3:33 pm

Glen,

Can you share the name of the supplier you got the the NOS. A1 hood from, I've been looking around for one but all I can find is NOS A2 hoods.

Thanks,

Rick

shots
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant

Post by shots » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:19 pm

Glen, I'm close to you and in need of a hood. I was in Cocoa Beach last weekend for the Easter Surf Fest...wish I'd have known sooner! Any way I could get a pic of your old hood? My own A1 hood is a bit beat, and has the bends, so to speak, so I'm looking for a replacement. Did you get your NOS hood from Sarafan down in (way) south Florida, or someone else?

Homer

windshield

Post by Homer » Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:25 pm

What are you looking for for the windshield(s)?

Glen the Rotorhead
G-Major
G-Major

Windshield

Post by Glen the Rotorhead » Sun May 02, 2004 5:38 am

I paid $225 for the NOS M151 windshield and will sell it for that, but you have to come pick it up. I will not ship it - too much of a hassle to sell something that I should really hang on to!
Glen the Rotorhead
1968 M151A1 "C Biscuit"
A Trp 1/9 Cav "Headhunters", Feb 69 - Sep 70

Thank God you can call & complain about the .50 on my jeep. And thank people like me that the policeman on the other end isn't speaking Russian or Chinese.

Homer

Post by Homer » Wed May 05, 2004 6:34 pm

I live near Brooksville but get over to Cocoa on business. Are you around during the day? My e-mail is M151a1@aol.com
Thanks

Return to “M151's For Sale”