Reflectors.....and how they are mounted

Create a thread to track the progress of you MB/GPW restoration progress. Previously a General Discussion board.
199th MP
G-Major General
G-Major General

Re: Reflectors.....and how they are mounted

Post by 199th MP » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:02 am

Tom wrote:
You're giving the Jeep Police ideas. Quit it!
Too late. They all ready knew.
who are these jeep police of whom you speak? do they have badges? ( i don't got to show you no stinking badges! )

Tom Wolboldt
banned

Post by Tom Wolboldt » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:17 am

I could tell you but than this post might get pulled for discussing NSA and secret courts which are used for compiling data on the vehicles and making judgements. :D :wink: :lol:

199th MP
G-Major General
G-Major General

Post by 199th MP » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:34 am

Tom wrote:I could tell you but than this post might get pulled for discussing NSA and secret courts which are used for compiling data on the vehicles and making judgements. :D :wink: :lol:
reminds me of a dodge commercial from years ago, when the sheriff leans down on the car door, looks in at the driver and says "you in a heap of trouble, boy". i always got a little chuckle out of that, because when i was in the MP's in vietnam, there was a guy in my platoon that was a perfect match to that stereotype, and when he went back to his home in west virginia, he became the sheriff. i bet he had a badge, but probably no jeep.

Return to “MB GPW Restoration Projects”