Kitting out a Tank.....

Create a thread to track the progress of you MB/GPW restoration progress. Previously a General Discussion board.
KABAR2
G-Corporal
G-Corporal

Kitting out a Tank.....

Post by KABAR2 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:45 am

How to move a tank...... link below

http://www.dailypress.com/news/newport- ... otogallery

The Virginia War museum had a M5 Stewart sitting in the middle of the room with not much going for it other than being a tank and green..... it was decied to dress her for the European theater Registration numbers were stenciled and crew web gear added, two maniquins now crew her, the turret hull had empty racks for the Grosers I was able to obtain a repro from England and molds were pulled and resin copies made, you would be hard pressed to tell them from the real one, I am and others volunteer their time and skills to this project but it is not quite finished We need a set of armored Vech. head lights you know the ones with the blackout lights on top..... or a set of head light bowls and a set of blackout lights so I can put them together on some tubing to mount in the sockets, donations would be apreciated or purchased within reason.... if someone can help let me know.... We also need the scope for the main gun broken or cloudy optics ok as the front glass is all anyone will ever see through the gun mantlet.....

Thanks,

Allen <><

Return to “MB GPW Restoration Projects”