FS: Chemical Mortar Cart Spades (2)

WW1 & 2 Hand Carts Any Country NO EBAY OR COMMERCIAL SALES
AZ Jeff
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

FS: Chemical Mortar Cart Spades (2)

Post by AZ Jeff » Tue May 23, 2017 10:26 am

I have two Spades of the correct form for the WW2 Chemical Mortar Hand Cart (Spade, E22-27-1) as depicted in the CWS manuals...

Both are US production with the distinctive reinforced (foot rest) edge to the head. The yard stick shows where the handle opening is as measured from the blade tip.

* Top Spade -- Head width 7-1/2". Size 2 "Heat Treated". Has the distinctive "V" and three neck rivets depicted in the manuals. No maker mark but has US and Canandian patent info on the handle brackets.$50

* Bottom Spade -- Head width 7". Two rivet neck. Size 2 "Tempered". Some wood age splits that will need wood putty.$40

Both are solid but will require clean up and restoration. I went for years without seeing one of these and then found three in less than a month.

Prices do not include postage I recently shipped one to Italy and it was just under $60 postage in a custom box. PM direct if you are interested. Thanks for looking!

Jeff Q.
AZ

AZ Jeff
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Re: FS: Chemical Mortar Cart Spades (2)

Post by AZ Jeff » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:44 am

BTT. Free delivery to the upcoming Phoenix AZ MVCC show (Jan 27-28, 2018) if pre-paid.

Jeff Q.
AZ

AZ Jeff
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Re: FS: Chemical Mortar Cart Spades (2)

Post by AZ Jeff » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:34 pm

BTT.

Jeff Q.
AZ

Return to “HAND CARTS - FOR SALE & WANTED - General Discussion & Knowledge Base”