53 M38A1 Parts Jeep $850

1950 - 1968, M38, M38A1, M170 jeeps, NO EBAY or COMMERCIAL SALES.
Big Spur
G-Sergeant
G-Sergeant

53 M38A1 Parts Jeep $850

Post by Big Spur » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:58 am

For sale is a nearly complete 1953 M38A1, sold as a parts Jeep. It is disassembled. No title, just a bill of sale. No data plates. Here's what I have:
1. Tub is a rust bucket. The windshield frame and hood are in good shape. The fenders look like they have bondo but are salvageable. The dash panel is in good shape. Includes roof bows and spare tire carrier. The gauge panel was media blasted to bare metal and gauges are included. The grill was soda blasted to bare metal and in outstanding shape.

2. The frame has 3 rust through spots. Could be repaired. It is on wheels and rolling. Rear bumper is welded on and "v" brace is missing. Front bumper included, just not bolted on. Brake lines are gone. Wiring harness was cut off.

3. The engine, transmission, and transfer case are in good shape and complete. Engine turns free. No guarantee that it runs since I never started it. Clutch disk and flywheel in good shape. Radiator looks good (no guarantees).

3. Tub of misc parts and bolts, headlight tubs, seat lower frames, black out lights, etc.

I can't figure out how to post pictures to save my life. Yes, I've read all of the tutorials. I can email as many pictures as you want. PM me with questions and with email address for pictures.

I prefer to sell everything as one lot. I'm located in southeastern Virginia (Yorktown).
1951 M38
1952 M100

Lt Col, USAF (RET)

Return to “M38, M38a1 For Sale”