Red Bull Historic Military Vehicle Association

Moderator: Captain Crank

Minn-LVT
G-First Sergeant
G-First Sergeant
Bong center MV show, Superior, WI

Post by Minn-LVT » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:54 pm

Military Vehicle Show at the Bong Center
Saturday August 20 Kernz & Kompany in conjunction with the Richard I. Bong Veterans Historical Center, and KIA of Duluth will host the first ever Military Vehicle Show at the Bong Veterans Center, 305 Harbor View Parkway in Superior.

The event will run from 10 AM to 6 PM and will feature vehicles from regional collectors as well as active US Army vehicles from the United States Army, MN Army National Guard, and Wisconsin National Guard. The public will get a close-up view of both vintage and modern equipment including an M4 Sherman tank, an LVT amphibious 'Water Buffalo' and many other examples of military hardware from WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War and the latest military equipment.

Military vehicle owners who wish to participate in the Show should contact the Bong Veterans Center for a registration form prior to August 12th. Forms can be obtained at the Center via email (info@bvhcenter.org) or telephone (715) 392-7151. There is no fee for registering a vehicle for the show.

Spectator admission to the Show is $7.00 for adults and $5.00 for children (ages 12-17) and includes admission to the Veterans Center museum. Food vendors will also be on hand as well as other educational related activities for youths through adults.

dogtags
Sergeant Major of the Gee
Sergeant Major of the Gee

Re: Bong center MV show, Superior, WI

Post by dogtags » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Wish I could be there but that is a busy weekend for me. I do plan on making it up to Kevin's Open House though.

~Robert

Return to “Red Bull HMVA”