Signature block

Discussion and issues regarding the forums.g503.com message board application website.
Tim Kline
G-Colonel
G-Colonel

Signature block

Post by Tim Kline » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:14 am

How do you add info to your signature block, it tells me I have a limit of 260 characters. I know a lot of people have more than that. Thank's
Tim Kline
Tsgt USAF (Ret)
43 GPW 100142
Continental Bag Mangler/Retired

zepher11
G-Lieutenant General
G-Lieutenant General

Re: Signature block

Post by zepher11 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Tim Kline wrote:How do you add info to your signature block, it tells me I have a limit of 260 characters. I know a lot of people have more than that. Thank's
I have noticed that the older signature blocks are like "grandfathered" due to age. I tried to change mine and it will not allow certain sizes and character counts any longer, so I elected not to accept the changes and leave as is. It appears one can't post larger pictures and fonts/color any longer like was once allowed.

I have seen others that used to have large signature blocks that changed something in their block and saved it. They have now lost their ability to have what they used to have. Kinda odd, but there it is...
Zeph

'42 Script GPW Restoration Thread: CLICK HERE!

'41 Dodge WC16 Restoration Thread: CLICK HERE!

artificer
banned

Re: Signature block

Post by artificer » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:43 pm

Same thing I went to update 2015 to 2016 & eventually gave up.
John GIBBINS Member Institute of Automotive Mechanical Engineers [Ret], ASE Master Medium/Heavy Truck & Auto Technician USA -2002 Licensed Motor Mech NSW MVIC 49593 Current 2015
TO DIAGNOSE, TROUBLESHOOT OR FAULT FIND ANY AUTO SYSTEM....
Understand how system parts interact with one another. GOOD parts can then be established & the NOT GOOD problem/s part/s isolated for repair or replacement.

Return to “Forums.g503.com”